Thursday 26 March 2015

My own regional magazine cover

My regional magazine


 I worked on the front cover magazine concept only own, to really grasp the whole regional magazine aspect for my own front cover. as a result to this i was inspired mostly by the 'Local Ealing' regional magazine as there contents layout although simply it had a clear structure that at the same time was good for my target audience. Secondly I then looked at the front cover of other regional magazine such as time out London and local ealing magazines. the similarities from both my regional magazine and the local ealing is that  boy the contents pages are bare and simple example white. This is because I wanted to follow the same conventions of a regional magazine that was simple and lay back but however I could change the background colour so that it would be ore intriguing and interesting for my target audience of young teenagers and young adults. this is because that they like bright and colourful products and my me not following this concept of bright background colours allows me to reflect on the information that is in the regional magazine which is far more appealing and interesting to read. on the other hand i think that the plain background works well with my magazines as the main focus of the interview page is white; to help me with this chose in colour I looked at fashion magazine 'ELLE UK' for inspiration, in my research i fund that they malt had an A4 sized image of there primary focus which in this case was 'Rosie' who is a British model, the other A4 page consisted of a full article about the model and her goals for in the future this was highlighted with a clear background and the titles and subheadings being only three consists colours ion the fashion editorial example red, white, black. this is the same with my own media product as

 I decided to use the same colours seeing as the colour of my images where in black and white so I felt that any other colour who  have contradicted the front cover as the stuck to simple plan colour scheme.                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment