Monday 16 February 2015

Proposal form


Proposal Form
 
 
As a added concept In this A2 course I am going to be studying fashion as well as print work and advertisement campaigns that will help me establish the flow of my product. Examples that vary from Mac cosmetics, Bobbi Brown and Dior the reason for the choice in these products was because I thought that it would fit in to my media product of sophistication and classy. As for the other side of my media concept I am going to be looking about the vintage fashion as well as the modern take on the retro style, I wanted to do this as a fashion statement as well as the retro style still living on- would be an ideal "representation of the norm of the product. Furthermore, I honestly believe that these cosmetic brands have gone to great lengths to highlight the importance of inner beauty and self confidence in a series of inspirational ads and posters that makes the statement of women to stay beautiful and by doing this they highlights the benefits in a series of adverts.

Moreover, this is the same for my retro advert, the reason being is that I love the way that this fashion never dies but continues to live on, as a result to this I want to help grasp the whole concept of the retro theme style in a series of moving images and still photography. I will be looking at clothing sites such as beyond retro, Rokit, Blitz London and Route One as inspiration for my media design concept work.

For my main brief I will be looking at regional magazine and fashion magazines and seeing how they both differ from each other and what codes and conventions stick out the most from the magazines. By doing this I hope it will help me to develop skills and new ways to look at both regional and fashion magazines as to what really goes in to it. To help support this I will be doing planning and research for my main task as well as my ancillary task of an radio advert and a billboard. For this I will look closely at media institutions and radio scripts to help with my coursework.  . We began to think about what would be excepted from a regional magazine and how we will convey are thought, feels and ideas though photographs.  As a result to this we decided on doing London fashion and to show this though expression as well as the main focus being London itself. I am also going to be looking at local areas as well such as, Ealing, Greenford and Southall just to compare the differences of clothing style from different locations and areas. Most of these common areas are going to be specific for our media topic due to the fact that we are focusing on a regional magazine that is solely based on London fashion. These local areas some up what London is about that will help us to again stick to the theme of London.

No comments:

Post a Comment