Thursday 23 April 2015

final Interview feedback the main task- Magazine.

 Interview feedback response.



This is a video feedback response from a teenager that has read are article and kindly gave her response and her opinions on the regional magazine. this helped a lot as it gave me ideas to improve my main task and interview page layout for next time if this is possible. This was a good idea to use a video response as it help add to me skills of be able to upload and produce different formats to present my coursework. All in all, the positive and negative feedback that I got from the regional magazine front cover was an enjoyable experience for me. One of the positive feedback from the video was that she liked the colours and how it represent the young feel of London's culture and that we were able to express this through the use of clothing and the font. However the downfall was that she thought the image of the model should of been a long shot so that she was able to see what the model was wearing instead of a close up of the model's face.


The video response of the magazine feedback is down below:



No comments:

Post a Comment