Friday 17 April 2015

Ancillary task- Radio Ad

Radio Ad



 In past research I have looked at radio adverts for my ancillary task,  I have decided to make sure that I have followed al the codes and conventions for my own radio ad. also I have found that different codes and conventions that are relevant to our specific target audience which will help me to record my radio advert.
From my research I have found certain codes and conventions that are typical of a radio advert. I have discovered that a conventional radio advert lasts up to anything of 15 seconds up to 60 seconds long. Therefore I am going to look at specific radio advert jingles that are relevant to my target audience. from watching  the codes and conventions of radio advertisement video I also four out that radio adverts typically have a voiceover that use a distinctive English accent with received pronunciation. by doing this research I have understood that it is very important to use a clear voice for our radio advert as it is very important for audibility and for attracting the audiences attention. form this research I have decided  that as a group we will record a voiceover for this advertisement as I feel that  it would be clearly understood as well as following the codes and conventions of a radio advert. This will also help with reliability purposes. In addition this I have found that most of the radio advertisement are scripted conversations, role play or a general voiceover about the product. down below I have attached our radio script that lists what the magazine has to offer to are target audience.




Radio advert script

 

Do you read a fashion magazine?

Or do you read a regional?

 

Well lucky for you, you can read a regional AND fashion magazine

 

We’ve got the new regional fashion magazine coming to London


It’s called Urban Chic London and it’s coming to you. NOW!

 

It features the top 10 fashion tips, exclusive interview and pictures with fashion model Brandon Rana Mccarthy and free coupon vouchers for your selected beauty products. Go down to your local store today and buy Urban chic London £1.20. 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment